Monday, November 17, 2008

Cool Stuff in FIFA 09

(click to enlarge)

Ronaldo scoring 193 goals in my Man Utd Team. I play semi-pro difficulty with 2 mins per half time.




Ronaldo having 25 assist in the same season.

I placed Ronaldo as a striker to replace Berbatov because i found out his overall increases when put into a striker position.

My Team For This Season
(4-1-2-1-2)
GK : Sergio Asenjo
RB : Sergio Ramos
CB: Chiellini
CB : Per Mertesacker
LB : Gareth Bale
RM : Jesus Navas
CDM : John Obi Mikel
CAM : Lionel Messi
LM : Luis Almeida Nani
LF : Cristiano Ronaldo
RF : Wayne Rooney

If anyone can recommend better players pls do so.








This was the most intensed scoreline that I've experienced (I was managing spurs)

To other Rejects member who has cool stuff to share in FIFA 09 pls do so. Those who don't have the game, you must get it! It Rocks!

0 comments: